Wilshire Fund, Inc, and our affiliated companies, value you and your business and remain committed to providing you with exceptional products and service. Commitment to our customers, both current and former, is very important to us and a critical element of our growth and success over the years. As part of our continuing commitment to our customers, we want you to know that we respect your right to privacy and endeavor to handle your Personal Information responsibly. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information. References in this letter to your “Personal Information” refer to both public and non-public information unless otherwise stated.
How we collect your Personal Information:
We collect nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information received electronically, including but not limited to “cookies”.
This information may include the following:
- Your name, address, and social security number;
- Your assets and income;
- The address and value of any real property you own;
- Your state driver’s license number;
- Credit reports about you; and
- Public information about you.
How We Use, Share, and Protect Your Personal Information
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We restrict disclosure of personal information about you or former customers to third parties, except where permitted or required by federal and state law.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law. For example, the financial services industry is subject to multiple laws requiring disclosure of certain activities under Anti-Money Laundering laws and Suspicious Activity Reporting. We may also be required to disclose Personal Information about you in order to comply with a Court Order or Summons. These disclosures will be limited to disclose only necessary or required information. We will notify you of any disclosure made under these conditions if we are allowed or required to do so.
- We limit the disclosure of nonpublic information about you to those entities and employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you, or to comply with requirements and best practices ancillary to products or services we offer to you.
- We may use Personal Information about you to service and maintain your account, process transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you, develop, offer, and deliver services to you, and/or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements in connection with your account.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, liquidation, or other similar event.
- You may ask us for a copy of your Personal Information, including information from applications and forms that you completed in connection with establishing an account or participating in a transaction with us.
- You may ask us to change information about you, such as your address, but we are unable to change information supplied to us by other sources, such as credit agencies.
- You may disallow reception of cookies at any time by resetting your Web browser.
The effective date of this Privacy Statement is January 1, 2016. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time. Please retain this information for your records, although no action is required on your part.
Should you have any questions with regard to the foregoing, please write us at the address below.